Dohzy offers personal loans in the range of $200 to $5,000. They are mostly used cover emergencies and cash flow shortages.
We offer loans in the range of $2,000 to $10,000 to entrepeneurs to cover cashflow shortages, inventory and other expenses.
In some parts of Central Africa, this saving system is known as 'Tontine', 'Njangi', 'Likelemba'. A participant contributes a fixed amount of money each month to be saved over a fixed period of time.
- Speed : Response time to all of our services is 24 hours
- Customisation : our services are tailored to the needs of our clients
- Privacy : All transactions stay with Dohzy. They are not shared with any third parties
- Growth : we reward proper behaviour and allows you to progress within the system
- Networking : we enable networking, marketing and collaboration between members of the dohzy network
- Fairness : members are evaluated on history and patterns of behaviour and not a particular moment in time
Where you were born and when you came to this country should not be a limitation to financial aide. Same as making financial errors in your past should not be a cross you have to carry your whole life. We take care of
- Recently landed immigrant without an established credit score
- People that have resolved their past financial issues but still getting punished
- Someone that is organized with money but ran into a cash flow emergency
Frequently asked question
In what countries does Dohzy operate ?
What is the diaspora ?
The diaspora is people that have settled in a country that is not their ancestral homeland. They usually still have ties to their country of origin through family or culture
Do i have to be part of the african diaspora to use a Dohzy service ?
No you do not have to be part of the diaspora to use our services. We are open to everyone in Canada